MUCH FUN with Frozen Daquiries or shots of the ghost
We are #1
And pleased to be recognized by Main St voters as the best.
Eureka's Most Consistent Restaurant
Hot Buffalo Style.. Kansas City BBQ..
Wing of the Day
OPEN Daily Noon-8PM (Dine In or Carryout)
Free Delivery: Daily 5PM - 8PM
Plan ahead for dinner.
Tour leaves across the hall
COVID19 GUIDELINES & PROTOCOLS
SkyBar Gourmet Pizza
- Curbside and Delivery continues
- Skybar menu to be served out of the SkyBar, Crystal Dining Room and back porch at approved capacity and 10ft table spacing.
- Guests must wear a face mask when entering restaurant venue.
- Discard all food items that are out of date.
- Change, wash and sanitize utensils frequently and place appropriate barriers in open areas.
- Stock coolers to no more than minimum levels during “grab and go” service.
- Person in charge is ServSafe certified and that their certification is up to date, and provide food handler training to refresh employees.
- Remind third-party delivery drivers and any suppliers of the internal distancing requirements
- Cleaning and Sanitizing.
- Thoroughly detail-clean and sanitize entire facility with a focus on high-contact areas that would be touched by both employees and guests.
- Between seating’s, clean and sanitize table condiments, digital ordering devices, check presenters, self-service areas, tabletops, and common touch areas. Single-use items should be discarded.
- Clean and sanitize reusable menus. Paper menus will be discarded after each customer use. Implement procedures to increase how often you clean and sanitize surfaces in the back-of-house. Avoid all food contact surfaces when using disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available to guests.
- Kitchen. All hand sinks in kitchen will be inspected for supplies at the end of every shift. Continue disinfecting hard surfaces and touch points throughout the day.
- Dine-in service shall be limited up to 33% of total seating capacity. This includes indoor and outdoor dining areas.
- Seating shall be adjusted to maintain 10 foot physical distancing between tables so occupied seats are 6 feet from seats at adjacent tables.
- Reservations should be encouraged when practical. If reservations are not made, physical distancing must be maintained when customers are waiting to be seated.
- Prohibit guests from congregating in waiting areas or bar areas. Design a process to ensure guests stay separate while waiting to be seated. The process can include floor markings, outdoor distancing, waiting in cars etc. Consider an exit from the facility separate from the entrance. Determine ingress/egress to and from restrooms to establish paths that mitigate proximity for guests and staff.
- All staff will be required to where face coverings (as recommended by the CDC) if they have direct contact with guests and gloves will be used when serving plates to guests.
- When setting tables, gloves must be used.
- Patrons must wear a face covering upon entrance and while in the restaurant until the food or drink is served.
- Groups shall be limited, not to exceed 10 people.
- Following each meal service, the tables, chairs, menus and any other frequently contacted surfaces including but not limited to, condiment containers, napkin holders and salt/pepper shakers shall be cleaned and disinfected prior to seating the next customer.
- Bars and entertainment operations (such as live music) within restaurants are prohibited. Normal service of alcohol within the restaurant seating area is allowed. This does not restrict the preparation of alcoholic beverages in the bar area.
- Service may be declined to patrons not wearing masks.